Automattic-backed Jetpack has made another release, version 1.7.
With this update comes a number of bugfixes as well as a few other highly requested features. The ability to change the CSS for Jetpack comments was a big concern for some site owners. That’s all changed now. I’m also glad to see what ReCaptcha is now supported.
Here is the full changelog for the 1.7 update.
- Enhancement: CSS Editor: Customize your site’s design without modifying your theme.
- Enhancement: Comments: Submit the comment within the iframe. No more full page load to jetpack.wordpress.com.
- Enhancement: Sharing: Share counts for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Enhancement: Sharing: Improve styling
- Enhancement: Sharing: Add support for ReCaptcha
- Enhancement: Sharing: Better extensability through filters
- Enhancement: Widgets: Twitter: Attempt to reduce errors by storing a long lasting copy of the data. Thanks, kareldonk :)
- Regression Fix: Sharing: Properly store and display the sharing label option’s default value.
- Bug Fix: Contact Form: remove worse-than-useless nonce.
- Bug Fix: Subscriptions: remove worse-than-useless nonce.
- Bug Fix: Sharing: Don’t show sharing buttons twice on attachment pages.
- Bug Fix: Sharing: Increase width of Spanish Like button for Facebook.
- Bug Fix: Sharing: Use the correct URL to the throbber.
- Bug Fix: Stats: Fix notice about undefined variable $alt
- Bug Fix: Subscriptions: Make Subscriptions module obey the settings of the Settngs -> Discussion checkboxes for Follow Blog/Comments
- Bug Fix: Shortcodes: VideoPress: Compatibility with the latest version of VideoPress
- Bug Fix: Shortcodes: Audio: Include JS File for HTML5 audio player
- Bug Fix: Hovercards: Improve cache handling.
- Bug Fix: Widgets: Gravatar Profle: Correctly display service icons in edge cases.
- Bug Fix: Widgets: Gravatar Profle: Prevent ugly “flash” of too-large image when page first loads on some sites
- Bug Fix: Carousel: CSS Compatibility with more themes.
via Jetpack News