I received an email today from Brian Gardner, Chief Product Officer of Copyblogger Media, about a new offering. WordPress hosting dedicated just to Genesis users. This definitely puts a new spin on web hosting, as I’ve never seen any framework-specific web hosting ever offered.
The new web hosting is called Synthesis. Pricing starts at $47 per month and scales all the way up to $249 per month (which includes 300,000 unique visitors per day.)
What are some things that Synthesis offers, that you may not get by hosting it yourself?
Genesis Hosted Performance
Synthesis outperforms generic web hosting by optimizing your site in two critical ways:
- Our servers are specifically configured for WordPress in ways that were once only available to those with either mad technical skills or big budgets. The result is the ability to handle the high volume traffic spikes that you’re experiencing (or hoping for).
- We eliminate the nefarious “hidden” drag on WordPress performance, which is shoddy code in theme design. We uniform the experience by only accepting sites that use the Genesis Framework for WordPress, which allows us to tweak further for optimal results, instead of guessing and limiting your other choices out of fear, uncertainty, and doubt.
Genesis Hosted Security
Here’s our three-tiered approach:
- Our audited, locked down configurations protect you without hindering your publishing productivity.
- Our network level DOS/DDOS protection gives you peace of mind when some jerk tries to use a common attack to make you lose uptime and money.
- Our exclusive Synthesis Security software proactively blocks hack attempts without hindering performance or subjecting your visitors to obnoxious false positives.
Genesis Creators’ Expertise
You get the expert knowledge from the people that created this amazing framework.
We understand this because we’ve made all the mistakes while building multiple high-traffic business websites for ourselves, way before we ever got in the hosting business (unlike just about every hosting company you can name). Synthesis was created as an in-house necessity by internet entrepreneurs, professional bloggers, and maniacal Linux gearheads who eat, sleep, and breathe web traffic.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to webSynthesis.com today and sign-up!
Pssss, you may also notice that this website runs on Genesis ;)